Saturday 3 November 2007

Flugtag Fun!






Well, spent the day on the beach by the Marina Hotel watching the flugtag yesterday afternoon and it was quite good fun!
Very few of the "planes" actually flew very far but all crashed and splashed with style. Must be quite frustrating when you've put months of work into something to see it end up in a heap on the beach after about 15 seconds! I think my favourite design wise was the Bahraini Baby Bottle complete with Nappy clad captain! There were also some fab kites flying, I loved the massive stingray one!
To top it off the music was good as well. Minimal American R and B more cool music, I heard everything from Men at work to Deelite!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! The giant bottle was amzing... too bad it didn't fly :)

Anonymous said...

You were on a boat ! Must have been cool view ! From where we were the view sucked !

Nice pics ! Yeah The Kite was awesome !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Men at work is a pretty awesome band!

Anonymous said...

nice pics!!

Anonymous said...

nice pics!!

Anonymous said...

Mukanich 3ajeeeeb!!!! LUCKY U !

Ms. Sarah said...

i didn't seeee youuu! i was on the beach LOL check my blog :p

and that last pic is of Nibaq, Mark & Marzouq's team lol

MacaholiQ8 said...

Glad you enjoyed it. :P

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear the music at all where we were standing :S

But thanks, now I can add one more piece of Information to my Teams, didn't know the Baby bottle came from Bahrain - cool - liked them a lot too :)!