Tuesday 3 June 2008

Here we go here we go here we go!!

10 days today I will have left Kuwait for what may be the last time. Madness!!!!
I'm really excited about this new phase of my life. I'm having my leaving party this weekend and am hoping for lots of silliness and debauchery and maybe a bottle of Moet at a push but we'll wait an see about that!
Having a fab last few weeks with the man. Had a strange epiphany moment the other day. As much as I care for him and would love to commit to him I don;t want to force him to commit if it's not what he wants. Part of me caring about him is I want to see him happy and if he's in a position he doesn't want to be in he won't be. I'll just wait and see what happens when I go, we'll part on good terms whatever so if nothing more I have a solid friend for life!
Oh dear after having been emotionally stable all week I just burst into tears writing this! There will be no more tears only happy memories!!!!!

3 comments:

sp4rkster said...

It's great to see that you have positive thoughts towards moving away. I'm afraid when i do so, im going to simply breakdown and not let go of certain people. should be an interesting experience :)

commit? as in, long distance?

Pinky said...

no way Jose!

Ronnie Finance Ltd said...

We provide the best loan at low interest rate without any extra burden that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a quick loan for business or to pay bills at 3% interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. Secure your loans with a minimal interest rate of 3 percent without collateral. Loans ranging from 5thousand to 100 Million dollars. Contact us via email:

markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas