Tuesday 28 August 2007

Empowerment!


For the first time ever today I managed to suck it up and tell someone that they had pissed me off and why without getting stressed or upset! This is a major milestone for me, whenever dealing with emotional matters I am always a doormat ( not good I know) and find it really hard to express how I feel but today I did it and the person is fuly aware that I deserve better and should be treated with respect!
I think all this Maya Angelou poetry has finally rubbed off!

10 comments:

Sou said...

That's great Pinky!

Doormat? You? Never again! ;)

Pinky said...

Thanks Sou!

Ms. Sarah said...

That's so brave! Congrats and enshalla nobody'll ever try to over-step their boundaries ever again :*

Unknown said...

Hi : ) congrats!! and nice blog :D

Anonymous said...

well done!

( i'm trying hard to resist snapping my fingers and yelling " you go girl!" )

Anonymous said...

KAFoooH! Keep it up, you should always be honest about your feelings

eshda3wa said...

yaay
good 4 u!

Intlxpatr said...

Wooo Hoooo, Pinky. To do it calmly and to state your grievences clearly - wow. Feels great, doesn't it!

Shoush said...

U go girl! Show'em wat ur made of. ;)

Anonymous said...

That'a great! I wish my day will come soon.. I always hide my feelings and worry if I react because then i would feel I hurt the peron who hurt me. Stupid of me I know.. Also, I don't think people take me seriously anymore because they got used to me being this way.
Sorry I am talking too much, it's the only way I could express how i feel.

CONGRATS again dear!!