Thursday 23 August 2007

New Academic Years Resolution

I am so over running around after men who quite frankly don't give a s*@?t about me or how I feel! Khalas, I'm done!

I am making a list of resolutions and I am going to do my best to stick to them!
1. No more emotional F*@kwits
2. Do all the things I enjoy on a more regular basis
3. Get fit (I know we've all had this as a resolution but I am bloody sticking to it this time)!
4. Be more healthy in my habits!- less booze, bad food etc.
5. Compromise less.
The last one sounds pretty selfish but I have spent most of my life putting other people before myself and quite frankly thats all well and good but too many people now think that I should mould my life to suit them, no more I say!

5 comments:

3baid said...

"I am so over running around after men"

Why were you running in the first place? :/

Anonymous said...

ugh! I too make resolutions, but don't keep them :)

Pinky said...

3baid
Running around as in everything on their terms
Joel
This is Inshallah going to be the first time `i keep them!!!

Shoush said...

Being a little selfish is necessary actually. It's unhealthy being selfless all the time.

Good luck with the resolutions.

Pinky said...

Thanks Shoush!