Wednesday 29 August 2007

My random thoughts on the world of the blog.

When I started my blog I really didn't know what to expect. Would people actually read it or not?
Over the last couple of weeks I've had loads of feedback on what I've written and quite frankly it's really nice. It intrigues me that people who I don't know personally and who know very little about me are so supportive and friendly in their reactions to my blog.
I know I enjoy reading other peoples blogs and find that I learn alot about so many different things. e.g. mosanmosan's blog got me hooked on youtube, 248am, k.thekuwaiti , forzaq8 and others keep me in touch with interesting things going on in Kuwait, swair, shoush, sou and desertgirlkuwait are a really interesting insight into other people's lives and quite frankly it never fails to surprise me how many people have the same issues going on in their lives.

So thanks for reading and sharing your comments, there will be much more!

4 comments:

Whiskey said...

@Goaaaaaaaaal!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!!!!

Yeah I totally agree!!

Btw, i like 80s music too lol!!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it ;)

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

Yes. It is rather strange that complete strangers will read what is essentially a combination of a diary, news clippings, and amateur philosophications. I find it unusual that not only do people occasionally read the drivel I write, but I actually enjoy reading other people's blogs too.

Only really foreign ones though.